Just as we thought that winter was never gonna hit...
today happened! We actually made national news for our "blizzard" pretty exciting. Blake bought his own plow truck this year and got a few big accounts. An apartment complex, Papa Johns, Wespac Construction, etc. He also has a bunch of houses lined up to shovel and plow. The way this storm looks we will be millionaires by tomorrow. Blake went out today around noon and the blizzard advisory is not over till noon tomorrow!
24 HOURS OF PLOWING! I would die. but Talia and I really love him for it.

THE VIEW FROM MY DRIVE WAY.
-----------------------------------
I THREW TALIA'S SNOW SUIT ON HER AND TOOK HER OUT FOR THE FIRST TIME.
SHE LOVED IT.... THEN ONE MINUTE LATER WALKED OVER TO THE FRONT DOOR AND STARTED KICKING IT TO GET INSIDE. LOOKS LIKE SHE IS MORE ME THAN BLAKE. SNOW IS EXCITING THE FIRST GLANCE THAN I AM OVER IT.......
HERE ARE A FEW PICS OF THE BABY... ENJOY!!!!




(HAVE I MENTIONED SHE WALKS??? THE DAY AFTER THANKSGIVING SHE FINALLY GAVE UP THE CRAWLING. SHE TOOK HER FIRST STEPS THREE MONTHS AGO
BUT I GUESS NEEDED MORE CONFIDENCE.....
NOW SHE IS GOING PRO WITH HER WALKING!!!! YOU GO GIRL...)
8 comments:
I couldn't agree more. 24 hours on a snow plow would be torture!
I think Dallas and Talia are only a couple months apart... he was born 11/5. I remember being soo jealous because I was still pregnant! He's not walking yet but taking a few steps here and there. I can't wait for him to walk! I'm tired of scrubbing the knees of his clothes! Although... chasing him doesn't sound great either. :)
Hey! How are ya? Thats awesome you had a dream about me :) Your little family is so dang cute-
I would love to do your sis-in-law's wedding! I travel around everywhere doing weddings.
She should email me or you can and i'll tell you about pricing and stuff.
When is she getting hitched? Does she want engagements/bridals/wedding day.... ...................
molliephoto@gmail.com
Oh how pretty! I miss the snow so much! Her little jacket is adorable. Great pictures, just in time for Christmas!
SHE is adorable!
I'm totally available for the wedding!
email me at molliephoto@gmail.com
She is ADORABLE!
Email me about the wedding! I'm totally available!
molliephoto@gmail.com
Yeah we definitely had a crazy storm didn't we? That's Awesome Talia is walking! Now the constantly dirty house and fun begins:) But for your sake, I hope she's not too bad of a tornado like Wyatt is. Good luck!
Oh my gosh :) she looks adorable in her all pink snowsuit! We are really missing the snow...well not the hassle of the snow, just the way it looks when you are nice and cozy inside haha :) I am sad we won't be up there for Christmas though...it definitely won't feel like Christmas without snow on the ground.
Gahhh... Good for the Wallet.. Bad for Jana! I like watching it fall and stuff.. Two days n still not melted.. Yeah, not my Fav!!!
I loved seeing you the other night too!!! That needs to happen more often! I got a little nervous though... I was at work and wondering if maybe i was a little too crude?? Glad your still talking to me!!
Post a Comment