For the 4th of July we went to TAYLOR ARIZONA. A small town
out side of Snowflake.This is where Deb (Blakes Mom's) parents live. We had
a great time catchin up with the family and enjoying the long weekend.
--------------------------

There was a talent show, so the four
"CALL GIRLS" put on a tribute to Michael Jackson by dancing to Thriller.
We rocked it. They so would have added us to the video if half th girls were born when it was produced. ha!.... And lucky for us I can whip out
Zombie hair in a matter of minutes. The line that sums up the whole thing
"TOTAL HOTTIES!!"
Grandpa
Hancock took us around Taylor to show us all his childhood memories. Believe it or not this is not
ALL the Hancock family. (Deb has 5 sisters and 1 brother.)
Tay ( with a goofy face) and her Aunt
Krista whom she is going to miss
when they move down south next month.

We all got matching 4th shirts. We cant help but be awesome!!!

Talia had ...
THIS!!!!! ...much fun the whole weekend
The Call Family.
Left to right> Talia 8months, Blake 25, Leigh 24, Lauren 17, bruzer 2 1/2
Kevin (dad), Trevor 11, Deb (mom) Ben 23, Krista 22, and Marissa 19

We went to the
Taylor Museum on Grandpa's tour and saw his name on a plak
and different pics of his ancestors. Great History lesson
Our perfect little family
5 comments:
Love the Thriller dance... U think you could show us ur moves next girls night!? Thanks! U guys are such an AWESOME fam. But I am more cuz, i have a whole town named after my most AWESOME DAUGHTER!!! ;) Thanks for the park invite, i wanna come the next time fo sure! Misty is driving home from Oregon... But next time for her too!
You should email me your pictures please :) love ya
LOVE the pictures AND I bet you were like a million time cooler than we were over the 4th!
Love it! Adore the pic of you and the girls with your awesome costumes and hair! LOVE the Thriller! Gotta see that vidoe some time! Looks like you guys had fun. And Tay is just getting bigger and cuter by the minute!
That looks like SO much fun!! I love that family.
Will you do me a favor and have your client... the one who wanted Senior pictures done... send me an email to erinhouseholderphotography@gmail.com
Or if it's easier I can just call her if you have her number. I'll be there in just a few weeks, so I'm needing to get appointments set up. Thanks Leigh!
Post a Comment