Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Hair Tinsel








The girls and I at my salon have been getting into a new trend called "hair shimmers" they are sooooo fun. you can get any color imaginable. I have aqua blue in my hair in the pictures. (hope you can tell) they are made of silk and can be washed, brushed, curled, and colored. they rock. If anyone needs to feel a little more awesome let me know it only takes 15 min.



(I HAVE NOT COME UP WITH A PRICE BUT IT WILL BE CHEAP )
prob.$2 a strand average head uses 15 strands. my head has 10



2 comments:

Mama J said...

See... You are SO STINKIN HOT! Drives me CRAZY! U with cuteness in your hair.. CUTE... Me with Tinsil... Retarded! I love you and ur cute cute hair!

Barbara said...

LOVE IT! Next time I am in Flagstaff...lets do it! It's a date! How long do they last? Ah! I wish I was there right now! I love the aqua. It looks so cool! Can I just say that you have the cutest hair ever?! Cause you totally do!