Oh, she definitely LOVED it... I think she was so overwhelmed by how great it tasted, that she didn't even know how to handle all of her excitement!;o) Baby's "firsts" are great! She is so stinkin' cute- keep up the good work guys!
Hey There!!! I put you on my Friends and Family list. Your baby is the CUTEST!!! everytime we go to any store where there are baby clothes, Kaylee has to look at all the little girl clothes. If she ever had money your daughter would have a ton of stuff.(haha)
6 comments:
Awesome! Had me laughing out loud. She is so cute. Those wide eyes were great.
Oh, she definitely LOVED it... I think she was so overwhelmed by how great it tasted, that she didn't even know how to handle all of her excitement!;o) Baby's "firsts" are great! She is so stinkin' cute- keep up the good work guys!
Hey There!!! I put you on my Friends and Family list. Your baby is the CUTEST!!! everytime we go to any store where there are baby clothes, Kaylee has to look at all the little girl clothes. If she ever had money your daughter would have a ton of stuff.(haha)
Ahhh good ol' Rice cereal! NASTY CRAP! My kids never liked it! Ohh Well.. She'll just starve wont she?!! I'm liking the blog too! Good job! HOT MAMA!
That is hilarious. I love how you keep shovin it in there! Haha.
Dude, that's what you get for giving her "rice cereal." Next time try some lucky charms or something...Ben
Post a Comment