OH MY GOSH!!! That little girl is beautiful!!! I want to hold her:) I am SO happy you started a blog! Keep posting! Are you guys by any chance going to Taylor for Christmas? I hope so then we can see you guys and Talia. It looks like you guys are doing so good. Thanks for letting me know you have a blog now!!!
I can't believe I haven't commented on your blog yet...I swear I did. Anyway, Talia is the cutest EVER!!! I love the picture of Blake holding her up with his hand. Looking at these pictures make me miss her :)
5 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!! That little girl is beautiful!!! I want to hold her:) I am SO happy you started a blog! Keep posting! Are you guys by any chance going to Taylor for Christmas? I hope so then we can see you guys and Talia. It looks like you guys are doing so good. Thanks for letting me know you have a blog now!!!
Good JOB Leigh the update is GREAT.....
I can't believe I haven't commented on your blog yet...I swear I did. Anyway, Talia is the cutest EVER!!! I love the picture of Blake holding her up with his hand. Looking at these pictures make me miss her :)
WOW! You have a blog. Talia is super cute we can't wait to meet her in real life. Email me and I'll add you to our private blog...rjjones1@cox.net
AND I just realized Cora has the same onesie!
Post a Comment